Check it Out
- Review Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing, Bronwen Stiene
- Jin Shin Fee, by Felicitas Waldeck
- Will.i.am: The Unauthorized Biography, Danny White
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E. by Basant K. Puri
- Ho’oponopono, Ulrich Dupree
- Opposite Emotions Self Help Guide
- The Course in Miracles Review
- Four Steps to Forgiveness
- Forgive for Good, Dr Frederic Luskin
- Christian the lion – beautiful!
- What are the oldest jokes in history?
- Biocommunication: faster than light?
- Wind power tanker ship: MS Beluga maiden voyage ‘positive’ results
- Red Army Choir singing Sweet Home Alabama
Category Archives: Book Review
Jin Shin is a wonderful healing system which we can use for ourselves or use to help others. It was developed by, Jiro Murai, a Japanese national who discovered it in the early 1900′s while looking for ways to heal … Continue reading
Like any writer of an unauthorised biography the author, Danny White, did not have the advantage of direct access to will.i.am (William James Adams). However, unless you are an avid follower of the news about Will.i.am – and know just … Continue reading
This book is about a lot more than Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E. There are implications for a whole variety of ailments which have viruses as a trigger, but as the book mostly sticks to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I will … Continue reading
Ho’oponopono: The Hawaiian Forgiveness Ritual as the Key to Your Life’s Fulfillment This wonderful little book is deceptively simple. There is a lot packed into it that is not obvious at first. The author presents the ideas behind Ho’oponopono in … Continue reading
The Course in Miracles is a deeply profound set of teaching based on the theme of Forgiveness. It aims to set us free from fear; free from fear of the future, free from fear of other people and above all … Continue reading