Check it Out
- Review Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing, Bronwen Stiene
- Jin Shin Fee, by Felicitas Waldeck
- Will.i.am: The Unauthorized Biography, Danny White
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E. by Basant K. Puri
- Ho’oponopono, Ulrich Dupree
- Opposite Emotions Self Help Guide
- The Course in Miracles Review
- Four Steps to Forgiveness
- Forgive for Good, Dr Frederic Luskin
- Christian the lion – beautiful!
- What are the oldest jokes in history?
- Biocommunication: faster than light?
- Wind power tanker ship: MS Beluga maiden voyage ‘positive’ results
- Red Army Choir singing Sweet Home Alabama
Category Archives: Entertainment
Like any writer of an unauthorised biography the author, Danny White, did not have the advantage of direct access to will.i.am (William James Adams). However, unless you are an avid follower of the news about Will.i.am – and know just … Continue reading
Jokes in ancient times? A UK TV station, called Dave (odd name for TV station) has come up with a list of the worlds ten oldest jokes: Dave: Quite Interesting Facts: World’s ten oldest jokes Two of my favorties are … Continue reading
A Japanese friend sent me this bizarre (and very funny) stunt done on a Japanese ski slope. The wall in a some kind of health spa at the top of the slope opens a ‘massage’ chair, with the naked and … Continue reading
“Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down”… read on for one of the better version that I have come across of this theme…enjoy—:)
One of my favourite stories from around this time two years ago: The announcement that Microsoft were developing an internet-ready portable toilet, called the iLoo, turned out to be a constipated story. First Microsoft panned the story and tried to … Continue reading
Ever wondered where the money goes in million-dollar budget movies? Here is a copy of the 80 page budget from Night Shyamalan movie The Village.
Here is a handy site if you need to find an excuse for something….
Did I Shave my Legs for This? Am I Double Parked by the Curbstone of Your Heart? At the Gas Station of Love, I Got the Self Service Pump Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure. I Fell … Continue reading
This is a really funny animation Cows With Guns by Dana Lyons with Flash animation by Bjørn-Magne Stuestøl Be sure to click the ‘Lyrics on’ link on the top left for best results…
Check out this brilliant extreme gymnastics / street jumping video. The action slows up in the middle, but wait a bit as it gets even better…