Check it Out
- Review Reiki Meditations for Self-Healing, Bronwen Stiene
- Jin Shin Fee, by Felicitas Waldeck
- Will.i.am: The Unauthorized Biography, Danny White
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E. by Basant K. Puri
- Ho’oponopono, Ulrich Dupree
- Opposite Emotions Self Help Guide
- The Course in Miracles Review
- Four Steps to Forgiveness
- Forgive for Good, Dr Frederic Luskin
- Christian the lion – beautiful!
- What are the oldest jokes in history?
- Biocommunication: faster than light?
- Wind power tanker ship: MS Beluga maiden voyage ‘positive’ results
- Red Army Choir singing Sweet Home Alabama
Category Archives: Inspirational
A splendid piece of work. This is a superrb set of CDs by Bronwen Stiene and is relevant to anyone interested in becoming more centred, happier and at peace. What makes it so good is the remarkable way Bronwen uses … Continue reading
The Course in Miracles is a deeply profound set of teaching based on the theme of Forgiveness. It aims to set us free from fear; free from fear of the future, free from fear of other people and above all … Continue reading
A lion raised by humans is taken back to Africa and let lose in the wild. Later the lion is head of its own pride and the guy who raised it goes to visit. This is what happens when they … Continue reading
This is so funny! Check out this wild video of the official Red Army Choir singing Sweet Home Alabama . They joined the Finnish rock band The Leningrad Cowboys on stage for this one. It’s brilliant! You just might need … Continue reading
The Burning Ground Do not try to fulfill your dreams for they are but illusions and so would their fulfillment be also. Your hopes and dreams are what you create to insulate yourself from the pain of your own transformation. … Continue reading
Study shows babies love to help A recent scientific study shows that babies and toddlers are naturally helpful. When the researcher performed a ordinary tasks in front of toddlers, each of 24 toddlers eagerly volunteered help within seconds – but … Continue reading
This is the famous Rescuing Hug which has been circulating. One baby twin heals the other with a hug.
Very good article about Spirituality in the Workplace. We define “Spirituality in the Workplace” using Seven Principles: Creativity, Communication, Respect, Vision, Partnership, Energy and Flexibility.